About the job
We’re looking for a new marketing team player to share our passion for technology & innovation and help us deliver the incredible in everything we do in marketing. Reporting to Marketing Director,
the position will play an active role in all digital marketing related aspects.
- Set up and optimize digital campaigns within multiple platforms including Google, Meta (FB/IG), Twitter, LinkedIn & more…
- Own full-funnel digital planning, budgeting & targeting; plan the full consumer journey
- Provide reporting, analysis, and recommendations for improving performance and make data driven decisions
- Plan and execute full-funnel digital strategies from product launches (awareness), increasing product consideration and driving conversions on iNet Website or Lead from E-mail Marketing.
- Help marketing teams process invoices and provide proof of execution
- Work closely with marketing teams to ensure we meet our goals, objectives & strategies
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must have the desire to learn!
- University degree in relevant field (Marketing, Business, Digital Media, Public Relations, etc…)
- Excellent communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Previous work experience in IT or ITC…
- Min 2 years’ experience in digital media, content creation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Power Point and Excel
- Full understanding of marketing formulas/metrics for Awareness & Performance campaigns is a must
- Full understanding of advertising platforms such as Google, Meta (FB/IG), Twitter & LinkedIn
- Google Adword & Analytics certification is a plus
- Experience with visualization tools such as Data Studio or Tableau is a plus
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills